Limited Company Strategy
Using a limited company strategy, and using it efficiently, can allow contractors to keep more of their money. So, how can they do that?
If you earn £70,000 or more and have a desire to use a Limited Company (PSC) in a more robust and tax efficient fashion, then an alternative Limited Company strategy is ideal for you. That is as opposed to an Umbrella Company or other available options within your existing Limited Company. So, what are the advantages?
1. There are no Agency PSL issues, low hassle, minimal administration, Simple and tailored to your needs.
2. You can use your Limited Company or our Set Up and Go service.
3. It is Tax Planning not Tax Avoidance.
4. There are no hidden costs and you can access up to 86% of your contract value or turnover.
5. You get same day company formations and business bank accounts.
6. It is MSC, GAAR and IR35 Compliant. Furthermore, funds stay in the UK.
7. You get Discounted Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
So, it’s time to review your Tax Planning!
“We are flexible in our approach to ensure that rather than a one-size fits all. So, we tailor the tax planning and your employment to be in line with your requirements and personal circumstances”
A Limited Company Strategy is fully independent. They partner themselves with Chartered Accountants, Tax Advisers and Professionals in their specialist fields. This, therefore, ensures that alongside their suite of tax planning strategies they can facilitate your needs.
So, working together they can mitigate your tax liability, ensuring you benefit from a tailored package that can include benefits such as same day payments, insurance and a reduction in your tax liability
So, to enquire about their Limited Company Strategy, or any other services that they provide, fill out the form below.